We are continuing to follow advice from Public Health England in respect of Coronavirus.
We have not been put on alert to close and at present we have no plans to close the school for any additional time.
We are working closely with the Local Authority and if we are advised differently by Public Health England and the Department for Education to close, we will inform parents and carers immediately.
We are, however, postponing Parent/Carer consultations on Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th March as a precaution.
The health and safety of our school is paramount and we trust you will continue to support our decisions. Should the advice change we will update you via the website and ParentMail.